COVID-19: What’s Changing at MKE
At MKE Production Rental, we’re doing everything possible to keep our customers, employees, and community safe. As part of that effort, we are committed to zero contact for all rental pick ups and returns.
- Please use the phone or email to place orders.
- All pick ups and returns will use our contactless lockers or our outdoor loading dock.
- If you’re using our loading dock, please call when you arrive and we will meet you.
To keep you and your team safe, we have implemented the following:
- All items are wiped with sanitizing wipes at pick up and return
- Employees and indoor visitors are required to wear masks
- We use UV sterilization in our office and warehouse air filters
- Hard-to-sanitize items, like cameras and lenses, are being held for 96 hours between rentals
- We now carry PPE as part of our expendables offerings
- We now carry clear vinyl floppies and flags
Renters will need to complete certain requirements electronically. After you make payment, we will send you a link to digitally sign your rental contract and upload identification documents.
We have resumed our regular business operating hours. Our most current hours are always available on Google.
As always, we can deliver and pick up any size order. We can also ship your order via FedEx or UPS. Fees vary, please check with your rental specialist for pricing.