Projector Rental in Milwaukee: What You Need to Know
Anyone can say they’re the best place to rent a projector in Milwaukee, but we want to back it up with facts. Here are some things to consider before booking your projector rental.
1) Is the projector rental company really local? What if they send the wrong projector, forget the remote, or the lamp burns out? What if there are technical problems, or the box is damaged in transit? Lots of companies pretend to be local, but some companies send your rental from as far away as Los Angeles! When you pick up from a local business in Milwaukee, you can test the projector right there, and make sure you have the adapters and cables to connect it to your system. Plus, you support a local business. It’s a win-win!
2) Are you getting the right projector? You can look at a catalog of projectors online, but that’s not the same as having a professional help you choose your projector rental over the phone, in email, or even in person. Your amazing presentation or video won’t matter if your audience can’t see it.
3) Are you renting new technology? Lots of rental houses have projectors in inventory from 3, 5, or even 8 years ago! Remember what your TV looked like eight years ago? Every one of our projectors support modern connections and are easy to use.
4) Are you paying the right price? Most companies don’t publish their rates, and expect you to haggle over the phone with one of their sales reps. We believe that publishing prices is better for our customer. We’re also pretty sure we have the most affordable projector rental in Milwaukee. If you find a better rental deal, please let us know! We even offer a $10 discount if you combine a projector rental with a screen rental, making our low prices even better.
(414) 939-3653 or [email protected]