Anyone can say they’re the best place to rent a projector in Milwaukee, but we want to back it up with facts. Here are some things to consider before booking your projector rental.
1) Is the projector rental company really local? What if they send the wrong projector, forget the remote, or the lamp burns out? What if there are technical problems, or the box is damaged in transit? Lots of companies pretend to be local, but can they help you when you have a problem today? When you pick up from MKE Production Rental in Milwaukee, you can test the projector right there, and make sure you have the adapters and cables to connect it to your system. Plus, you support a local business. It’s a win-win!
2) Are you getting the right projector? You shouldn’t need a degree in optics to get a great image. You can look at a catalog of projectors online, but that’s not the same as having a professional help you choose your projector rental over the phone, in email, or even in person. You spent the effort on your presentation or video, let’s help it look its best!
3) Are you renting new technology? Lots of rental houses have projectors in inventory from 3, 5, or even 8 years ago! Remember what your TV looked like eight years ago? Every one of our projectors support modern connections and are easy to use.
4) Are you paying the right price? Most companies don’t publish their rates, and wait to get your contact information before they’ll give you any prices. We know that publishing prices is fairer to our customers and makes it easier for you to budget.
Are you ready to rent a projector or screen? Send us an email, give us a call, or browse our online catalog. You can even pick up your projector from our Milwaukee office the same day!
(414) 939-3653 or [email protected]