2018 Student Internships
MKE Production Rental is looking for several interns for 2018. Students must be receiving school credit to be eligible for the internship.
An internship with MKE Production Rental is an opportunity to get your hands on the latest gear, meet the professionals working in Milwaukee, and learn from experts at a growing company. You’ll also be able to sit in on workshops, use equipment for your personal projects, and ask questions in a one-on-one setting.
The intern will spend some time in the MKE Production Rental office, assisting with rental orders, and maintaining equipment. The rest of their time will be spent on location or in studio, as a production assistant on various video shoots.
An ideal candidate will:
• Be reliable and punctual
• Have a passion for video and technology
• Be comfortable with audio and video equipment
• Be detail-oriented and attentive
• Be comfortable with basic audio video troubleshooting
• Have a flexible schedule
• Be enrolled at an institution providing academic credit for internships
• Assembling equipment orders
• Testing and maintaining rental equipment
• Answering customer phone calls and emails
• Receiving rental drop offs and performing return inspection
• Production Assistant on set
• Other miscellaneous duties
You will be expected to learn quickly, with direct supervision from the rental manager. For students successfully completing at least 100 internship hours for credit, a $400 stipend will be provided.
Please submit your resume, as well as information about your college’s internship program, your availability, and your desired start dates, to [email protected] No phone calls, please!